Customer Experience Team Leader
- Join an award-winning organisation
- Lead, motivate and nurture a team of Business Graduates
- Work for a company with a people focused culture and commitment to excellence
SIGNET is a leading Australian manufacturer and distributor of industrial consumables, with a substantial sales and marketing workforce. The position is based at our head office, located in Wakerley (South-East Brisbane).
An award winning company with a results driven focus, we have purpose built office, production and warehousing facilities located in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Townsville, Mt Isa and Perth, with 3PL in Adelaide and Darwin. A subsidiary of the Winson Group and a company with almost 50 years’ experience in the Australian market, we are always driven by excellence.
About the job:
Reporting to the Customer Experience & Operations Manager, you will be responsible for leading, motivating and developing a team of Business Graduates to deliver an exceptional customer experience, customer advocacy, account retention, and growth opportunities. The roles of Business Graduates include Customer Experience Coordinators who service our SME customers over the phone and via email and Corporate Account Representatives who look after our corporate customers over the phone, via email and face-to-face. Both teams are required to proactively strengthen and develop the relationship between Signet and its customers.
Your role involves both the development of customer relationships and active participation in the development of strategies to improve the Customer Experience Centre’s performance. You will also oversee the day to day operational tasks, technical coaching, achievement of KPI’s and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
For more information about the role, view the Position Description.
What we are looking for:
- Experienced Call Centre Team Leader with a proven track record of delivering customer service excellence
- University degree qualified highly regarded
- A natural mentor and leader who will nurture and grow the team of Business Graduates through their two-year graduate program
- A strong sense of drive for best practice and a track record in achieving quality and process improvements
- Collaborative approach to building relationships and strong influencing skills
Remuneration for the position will be set commensurate with your experience.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you today! To apply, please submit your application via www.signet.applynow.net.au. Please note applicants must have unlimited working rights in Australia.
To find out more about Signet, visit our website at www.signet.net.au.