Warehouse Storeperson - Ingleburn
- Permanent Full-Time, Monday to Friday day work
- Ingleburn Location (Free on-site parking)
- Current Forklift License essential
SIGNET, is a leading distributor of packaging, safety and cleaning supplies. We are a national company, with production and warehousing facilities located in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, North Queensland, and Perth. A subsidiary of the Winson Group and a company with 50 years’ experience in the Australian market, we are ALWAYS driven by excellence.
We currently have a vacancy for a Warehouse Storeperson to join our busy Warehouse/Distribution Centre Team in our Sydney facility in Ingleburn. This is a permanent, full-time position. We have a strong brand in the market, a positive working culture, and we value and respect individuals. As a Warehouse Storeperson you will work as a key member of our team by performing essential Warehousing tasks.
This role would suit a flexible candidate who is happy to work across all warehouse areas if necessary, and is adaptable to changing priorities. Your main duties will include:
- Goods Inwards - Receiving stock, unloading containers, receipting stock into WMS System, generating appropriate labelling
- Despatch - Pick and pack customer orders, perform forklift operations, loading and unloading, replenishments and movements, ensure orders are complete
- Warehouse and Stock Control – Report stock discrepancy issues, assist with stocktakes when required, general warehouse housekeeping and cleanliness
For more information about the role, view the Position Description.
This role requires you to have a forklift license and basic computer skills. You will have the ability to make on the spot decisions, and work under pressure. You will have a sound knowledge of warehouse and logistics concepts, a high standard of attention to detail, and the ability to manage your time effectively. You will also have the ability to work as an individual and as a member of a team, and follow all Workplace Health and Safety procedures.
SIGNET has an overriding commitment to health, safety and environmental responsibilities. Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol examination prior to employment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application below. Please note applicants must have unlimited working rights in Australia.
Visit www.signet.net.au for more information about the organisation.