Sales Cadet - AUSME (Internal Only)
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career in sales
- Take on a new challenge and make your mark at Signet
- Diverse role, supportive team
Are you looking for a career pathway into Sales? There is a genuine growth opportunity available with the Signet’s AUSME team to hone your skills with the right support and guidance.
About the role:
Your job will be to reach out to and strengthen relationships with our new and existing AUSME clients. This will involve:
- Making proactive phone and face-to-face contact with your dedicated client accounts - developing your sales and account management expertise as you go
- Identifying new growth categories, driving sales opportunities, and reporting to key stakeholders
- Informing customers of new promotions and products by undertaking outbound campaigns
Ultimately, you will be a key contributor for the acquisition, retention and growth of Signet’s SME customer base. This role is a great steppingstone towards a career in sales within our organisation!
To find out more about the role, view the Position Description.
A team player with a competitive spirit is an ideal fit for this role. You love to smash your target, but customer relationships are always your priority! You’ll also need plenty of energy and grit day to day, and a learning mindset will help you embrace our systems and products quickly.
Your skill set will include:
- Great communication with customers, stakeholders, and team members
- Sales or customer service experience
- Good knowledge of NAV and CRM
- A strength is time management and problem solving
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit a one page cover letter outlining why you believe you are the ideal candidate and an updated copy of your CV, to Nadia in People and Culture via https://signet.applynow.net.au/jobs/SIGNET146-sales-cadet-ausme-internal-only by Monday, 1 July at 5pm.
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact James Poulsen.
Please notify your line manager of your intention to apply for this position.