Outbound Sales Coordinator
- Outbound with a difference! Warm calls, B2B customers, focus on service and relationships.
- Skip the city commute – onsite parking, great South-side location
- You will be provided all the training, systems and support to help you succeed
Our business is growing and we need passionate, service focused people to help us truly connect with our customers. And if you’re looking for a career pathway, there is a genuine opportunity for you to progress at Signet with the right support and guidance.
About the role:
We’re not your typical outbound call centre. You won’t be making unwanted cold calls during dinner time!
Your job will be to reach out to and strengthen relationships with our new and existing Business-to-Business clients who have already heard of Signet. This will involve:
- Informing customers of new promotions and marketing campaigns
- Seeking out opportunities to expand the customer’s product range and purchase frequency
- Undertaking account management and maintenance for mid to large accounts to support our field Sales Team
Ultimately, you will be a key contributor for the acquisition, retention and growth of Signet’s SME customer base. This role is also a great steppingstone towards a career in sales within our organisation! To find out more, view the Position Description.
Your skill set will include:
- Effortless communication with people from diverse professional backgrounds
- Sales or customer service experience, whether in retail, call centre, or a related environment
- A good knack for picking up for corporate systems, such as ERP or CRM
SIGNET is a leading Australian-owned B2B manufacturer and distributor of a broad range of industrial consumables including packaging, safety and cleaning supplies. An award-winning company, with a result driven focus, we have purpose-built office, production and warehousing facilities located in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, North Queensland and Perth.
What makes working at Signet special? As a start, we are passionate about our vision – Helping Australia Compete – and we’ve been successfully doing so for over 50 years as a subsidiary of the Winson Group.
Our people tell us that at Winson, they get the best of both worlds; our established position and size mean you’ll get ‘big business’ structure, support and progression, without giving up the opportunities for ownership, direct impact, trusted relationships and a truly great culture.
If you are excited by our culture and motivated to contribute to Winson Group’s success, we want to hear from you!
Please submit your application via www.winson.com.au/careers and find out how you too can find the best of both worlds.
To find out more about SIGNET, visit our website www.signet.net.au.
Please note applicants must have unlimited working rights in Australia.